Welcome to the Lodge on Serenity Cove – A rustic style lodge located on the beautiful Lake Whitney in Whitney, TX. Get a way from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the peace and serenity with us in our little corner of Texas – you won’t regret it!
Come experience our beautiful lake views, famous sunsets, and quiet nights. We invite you to come and relax on our bluff overlooking the lake, take a walk down to Serenity Point and take a dip in the lake or play with the kids in our large outdoor pool. We offer many different types of rooms and cabins ranging from cozy and quaint to spacious and homey. Our lodge also has a large pool, patio, event hall, and several common areas for any type of event whether it be a wedding, convention, retreat, or family reunion.
About Lake Whitney
Whitney is a small town with a historical charm you won’t find in any of the big cities. While the town is small and quaint, our lake is anything but small. Lake Whitney covers an area of about 23,500 acres or 37 square miles, with tall white bluffs, a few low lying sandy beaches and several rocky shores. Our lake is known for its bass fishing, boasting excellent angling for white and striped bass, smallmouth bass and blue catfish. The lake is also perfect for boating, swimming, sailing, and water skiing. Lake Whitney is touted as “The Getaway Capital of Texas” and our lodge is the perfect getaway!
- Lake view cabins and rooms – some with full kitchenettes.
- Family and pet friendly (Pet deposit required, $25 minimum)
- Event hall with kitchen area
- Two spacious patio areas
- Restaurant (Open for special events)
- Large outdoor pool and hot tub
- Free WI-FI in common areas
- Coffee bar
- Entertainment spaces perfect for bands and DJs
- RV hook ups on site! Amenities include full hook-ups, 30-50 amps, level sites, full access to grounds, pool, and lake access right down the bluff road that the lodge overlooks.
- We’re a short drive from state parks and other local attractions. We are within walking distance of Serenity Point
- Within a few miles of grocery stores, gas stations, and several great local restaurants.